This is an agreement between the ‘Owners’, Mr & Mrs S Jones, of the ‘property’, and the ‘party leader’ who is the person making the booking on behalf of the ‘party’ renting the ‘property’. The ‘property’ is Sea Dreams, 4 Nassau Court, Westward Ho. References to ‘I’ below means the ‘party leader’ and ‘we’ means all the members of the party.
I/we agree to the following rules and guidelines for our rental of the ‘property’:
- To not allow any pets in the ‘property’.
- To not allow any smoking, use of candles, matches or barbecues within the ‘property’, including the balcony.
- To not arrive at the ‘property’ before 4 pm on the agreed start date and to vacate the ‘property’ before 10 am on the agreed date of departure.
- To leave the ‘property’ in a clean and tidy state on departure and to return the key to the key-safe before leaving.
- To ensure that a maximum number of 6 people will occupy the ‘property’ at any time during the rental.
- To park only one car in the Nassau Court car park during the rental and only in the allocated space for 4 Nassau Court.
- To follow the instructions provided in the Visitors Guide for safe use of facilities e.g. storm shutters.
- To pay all the costs of any damage, breakages caused during the rental and any excess cleaning required by the ‘Owners’ following departure.
- To provide a Security Deposit of £100 per week in advance to the ‘Owners’. The deposit will be refunded, minus any costs incurred, following completion of the rental.
- To arrange holiday/travel insurance for all members of our ‘party’ and to cover any costs of cancellation or curtailment of stay.
- To be wholly responsible for supervising the health and safety of my party during the rental and specifically to ensure that young children are not left unsupervised on the balcony and to ensure that children do not play in the car park.
- We may contact you from time to time with offers about our cottage. We are a member of Premier Cottages.